Grate full

There are so many people giving there all in efforts to make such wonderful things. Such beautiful pictures and amazing movies, with hardly I can see never been clear in my life after years of filtering of all the worst and bad things in life I have found some good in life. That I want to fight for, I found a reason to start working hard again a reason to hope. I guess the “worst” is always around us it will be always following and its part of us being human because we men the simple immortal creatures make mistake in every part of our life. If we don’t realize it and correct them the “worst” that we experience will follow around with more effect and take control. The only way for it be away for some time is for us to learn from our mistakes. But, sometimes it’s easy to call it a devils work, put the blame on something else, I do believe in god now more than ever. In the worst of times I feel compelled to believe in him am great full for what I have for which I have cursed before understanding the things I had. God should be there that no amount of thinking can rationalize. But, then some good men have told god is in us in what we do and how we decide to do it. God in all his glory as done one great thing he let us decide. Call him alien or anything I don’t care let him be whatever. But, thinking about it in the open perspective, how many atoms have got the gift of ours to be created into such a sophisticated organism and do such amazing and wonderful things. I want to preserve this no matter how many times we let the worst get better of us, no matter how easy it is to go back to the old ways; I shall fight even if after few years things get worse again leading to devastation and slaughter. But is it not the fun of living in this dynamic world that god has given us that we are never sure of what will happen, does it not make it part of making of wonderful. May be there is no perfect society and trying to create a good one is futile. Since a well experienced man dies and a new seed takes his place, the seed can grow to become anyone and needs to be nurtured the same way as the old or the need shall not provide the same way as the old to the society. But, then who will be the nurturer the society ? Which by itself changes with the wind and altered its path to condition that are not controled? one shall only have to laugh in the man’s endeavor to control the outcomes of things he finds himself. But, one cannot rest stating this will happen on its own as the old disappear, the new have the responsibility, and if the new fail then there is nothing to give for the future of human. For, all this I am grateful for my life to my elders and to this country. For making this rare phenomenon called life a great experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment